Yogourmet Kefir Starter
Banana + Pineapple = Soulmates!
Did you know that when two lovers gaze at each other’s eyes their heart rates synchronize? And so will yours when you taste it.
Origins of kefir may be 4000 years old but it's still a major trend! Well-known as a fermented probiotic milk it contains vitamin B1, B12, calcium, folate and vitamin K2. Do good to your health with 100 billion live and active bacteria per 100 g serving! Once made, homemade kefir keeps for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- No electrical appliance required
- Contains probiotics
- Easy and economical
- 24 hours incubation at room temperature (23-25°C)
- No preservatives or coloring agents
- Gluten free
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- Each 30 g box makes 6 litres of fresh kefir
- Active bacterial culture (L. lactis, L. cremoris, L. diacetlactis, L. acidophilus), lactic yeasts, skim milk powder.