Renew Life DigestMore HCl
DigestMORE HCl is a comprehensive digestive enzyme formula that contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl). DigestMORE HCl is helpful for those who suffer from heartburn caused by low stomach acid. It can also be used by those who are concerned about accidental ingestion of bacteria or parasites when traveling or eating out at restaurants.
DigestMORE HCl can be helpful if:
- You experience heartburn after any sized meal
- You have gas or bloating and experience accompanying heartburn after eating specific types of food (i.e. proteins) or after combining certain types of foods (i.e. mixing proteins and carbohydrates)
- You are concerned about ingesting bacteria or parasites with your food (i.e. when traveling or eating out at restaurants e.g. sushi)
Each capsule contains:
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae-Whole)90mg / 9000 FCC DU
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)90mg / 9000 FCC DU
- Protease (Fungal Protease, Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)40mg /20,000 FCC HUT
- Lipase (Triacylglcerol lipase, Aspergillus niger – Whole)11.25mg / 36 FCC LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)2mg / 250 FCC CU
- Invertase (sucrose Saccharomyces cerevisiae – Whole)0.5mg / 50 FCC SU
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)2.5mg /250 FCC ALU
- Malt Diastase (Hordeum vulgare – Seed)12.5mg / 125 FCC DP
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)4mg / 60 Endo-PG
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)1mg / 2 FCC FTU
- Betaine HCl200mg
Lipase can be measured in different ways. The most accurate is FCC LU.
1 FCC LU = 10 FCC FIP = 25 LU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water), Peppermint Flavour, Maltodextrin (potato source)
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, fish, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Adults: Take 1 capsule with each meal, to a maximum of 3 capsules a day. Take with first bite of food / meal.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have diabetes, gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers, excess stomach acid, are taking anticoagulant agents/blood thinners, or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having upcoming surgery. If you have a peptic ulcer, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Hypersensitivity / allergy, headaches, heartburn or bloating have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting occurs unless directed by a health care practitioner.
If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.