Renew Life DigestMore Regular Strength
DigestMORE is a plant based digestive enzyme formula designed for digestive problems that are mild to moderate in severity or do not occur every day. It is also useful for digestive problems that occur with a specific type of food or quantity of food.
DigestMORE can be helpful if:
- You have difficulty breaking down large meals, or specific foods (i.e. proteins).
- You have gas or bloating after eating certain types of foods.
- You have gas or bloating after combining certain types of foods (ex. proteins with carbohydrates).
Each capsule contains:
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae-Whole)90mg / 9000 FCC DU
- Protease (Fungal Protease, Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae-Whole)40mg /20,000 FCC HUT
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Aspergillus niger, – Whole)11.25mg / 36 FCC LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei – Whole)2mg / 250 FCC CU
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae – Whole)0.5mg / 50 FCC SU
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. Oryzae – Whole)2.5mg / 250 FCC ALU
- Malt Diastase (Hordeum vulgare – Seed)12.5mg / 125 FCC DP
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)4mg / 60 Endo-PG
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger – Whole)1mg / 2 FCC FTU
- Stem Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus – Stem)10mg / 360,000 FCC PU
- Ginger Root, Rhizome (Zingiber officinale)25mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)25mg
- Papaya Fruit (Carica papaya)25mg
- Gamma-Oryzanol (Oryza sativa – rice bran oil)10mg
- N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine10mg
Lipase can be measured in different ways. The most accurate is FCC LU.
1 FCC LU = 10 FCC FIP = 25 LU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (hypromellose, water), Maltodextrin (potato source)
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, fish, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Adults: Take 1 capsule with each meal, to a maximum of 3 capsules a day. Take with first bite of food / meal.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers, or are taking anticoagulants / blood thinners, or anti-inflammatories. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use before or after recent surgery. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
ALLERGEN WARNING: This product contains N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, which is sourced from shellfish.