Organic Traditions Cacao Powder
- A true superfood, cacao powder is a good source of Magnesium, Iron and Zinc and a very high source of Fiber. Cacao also contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants giving it an ORAC value of 11,000 per 1 heaping tablespoon 20 gram serving. While most Cacao nibs are roasted, Organic Traditions Cacao nibs are raw with no added flavors or additives. The nibs are then pressed into a paste and the Cacao’s fat content is removed, yielding delicious Cacao powder. While many other cacao powders have added sugar, Organic Traditions is pure, rich cacao powder in its natural state with no added flavorings or sweeteners.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of Magnesium
- A very high source of Fiber
- A good source of Zinc
- Contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants
- ORAC value of 11, 000 per 1 tbsp. 20 gram serving
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Organic Cacao Powder. Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews).
The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
*Certified Organic Ingredients †Fair Trade Ingredients
Use as needed.