Green Beaver Kids Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40
- This hypoallergenic sunscreen is the perfect chemical-free solution to sun protection for children. Light and fragrance-free, it’s gentle on the skin but fierce in its protection. With gluten-free and Organic Certified ingredients, it’ll leave your little girl or boy with skin that is soft, safe, and healthy too.
Size 90 ml
Free From Chemical SPF Filters
Features Health Canada Approved, Hypoallergenic, Non-nano, Non-silicone coated, Non-Whitening, Water & Sweat Resistant (40 min), Biodegradable
Active Ingredient Actif (W/W): Zinc Oxide 8%, Titanium Dioxide 8%
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Beeswax*, Isostearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Trihydroxystearin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alumina, Beta-sitosterol, Lecithin, Squalene, d-alpha Tocopherol* Ingredients from Organic Farming
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
57.34% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
If used as directed with other sun protection measures, this product decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions for Use: Apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, & sunglasses.
Cautions: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, discontinue use & consult a health care practitioner. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.