Organic Traditions Camu Camu powder 100g.
Camu Camu Berry is a traditional superfruit prized by the indigenous people of the Amazon. These berries are nature’s richest source of whole food Vitamin C in addition to other antioxidants such as anthocyanins, flavonols and ellagic acid. The concentration of antioxidants gives Camu Camu an incredibly high ORAC value of 3,000 per 1 tsp. 5 gram serving. The ORAC value is a measurement of the antioxidant capacity of different foods.
A 30:1 Concentration With A Proprietary Cold Drying Process
Not all Camu Camu powders are the same. Many Camu Camu powders are ground up Camu Camu spray dried onto maltodexrin as a carrier or spiked with ascorbic acid. Organic Traditions offers the highest quality, purest Camu Camu available in the most concentrated form. 30 pounds of fresh Camu Camu berries make one pound of finished Camu Camu powder. One tsp. of powder provides approximately 11 times the RDI of Vitamin C or 720mg of whole food Vitamin C, while one capsule of Natural Traditions Camu C provides 75-100mg of whole food Vitamin C. A cold drying process is used so as not to degrade the delicate antioxidants found in the berry. There are no fillers, maltodextrin, ascorbic acid or sweeteners added, just pure concentrated Camu Camu!
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Wild-crafted, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• An excellent source of whole food Vitamin C and a host of antioxidants
• Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and helps in connective tissue formation and wound healing
• Vitamin C helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
• ORAC value of 3,000 per 1 tsp. 5 gram serving
• 1 teaspoon provides 720 mg of Vitamin C while one Camu C capsule provides 75- 100mg of Vitamin C
• No fillers, flavors, binders, sweeteners, excipients or ascorbic acid added